Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Loot # Part 3

Hi there! Hello, families..

Are you still with me?

Finally I've found all 8 item of this special limited edition! I'm so happy that I can dance like this Image hosted by servimg.com

Here are the 2 items remaining from my hunting today :


Armors


Weapons




I will repeat posting the whole 8 items below :

4th of July Loot

Armors


Weapons




Fiuuuuh... relieve, happy and contented! Let's dance!


Tips & tricks :
As I've told you before that I find all these items by doing jobs, fighting and robbing, both in New york and Cuba. But I find the easiest and fastest way to gain all, which is :
1. Only do your job at the lowest level (Street Thug and Associate).
2. Bid only for the 1-2 points jobs.
3. Do this over and over again until you find all items or until you are out of energy and do this again.

This will save your energy, you can do jobs more often (especially if you have more than 1000 energy Hahahaha) because it is only reduce minimum of your energy. It doesn't matter which jobs are you dealing with to avail all of these items, so why waste your energy for doing higher energy jobs? Peace yo!


By the way, you can collect more than one item for each.. so, collect them before the time runs out.. Goodluck!

2 comments:

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Some people ask me about 4th of July loot :
"Do we earn job bonus if we succeed collecting all those 8 items?"
My answer is : NO! ^^y

Brent said... [Reply to comment]

do u have a spare? cuz ive been searching all over for a redcoat and a cannon. no luck even though i've added some people who were higher lvls. so could you add me please? i hope i can give something back.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1686219121&ref=name

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!