Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, July 3, 2009

I won the lottery tickets, yippeeeee!

Everybody is waiting for the lotto result for last week, including me.. I keep on seeing the count-down timer and pray that I could win.. qeqeqe

Suddenly there is a message appear saying that I win the lotto :

You just won big in this week's lotto. Thousands of prizes are given away each week for free!

Congratulations! You had 4 winning tickets in last week's lottery. You won the following items:
4 energy packs.


I go to the lotto result page and I see this :




Yahooooo Hooorrrraaaaaayyyyy! I win.. I win!!! Yes!

But.. but... where are the 4 energy packs?? Where are they?? I can't find them anywhere..
Perhaps Zynga still doing this and prepare for everything to be fixed.. Ooooowww, Zynga.. please give me my prizes...

What about you, guys? Do you have the same problem as I do?

3 comments:

xatria-holic said... [Reply to comment]

I also get that I had only 2 matches ticket,and get one free ticket and also an energy pack, but the energy pack is same as we used now, need 23 hours to get it again

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

the energy packs you won are the same as the ones your friends give you.

you can only use one after 23 hours.

lotto tickets online said... [Reply to comment]

This is awesome! Thanks man!
Thanks for this post.Keep up the scepticism!This post was inspired by a long weekend I spent browing your blog! So thanks for what you do, and thanks for your comments here.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!