Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Profile Updates From Zynga



Have you noticed about this change? I realized this because I wanna see my stats and got surprised for some added.

Can you see the "gifts sent" stat?
I wish Zynga could make achievement on this one. Let's say you got achievements if you send more than 1000 gifts, 2500 gifts, 5000 gifts, etc... Just hoping! qeqeqe

Which from your stats that make you proud?
For me, I want to obtain the Bullet Proof achievement and could survive more than 60 minutes in HitList.. but you can see there, it's a big no no! I feel so shame Still trying...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!