Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Top Mafia" For You

I was surfing on the internet.. visiting one page to another and arrive at my fave forum at FaceBook, which is Top Mafia Forum.

This forum always provide us with cool stuff such as tips and tricks, great tools, etc.. lots of them! And one topic catch my eyes and I read it carefully.
I just copy it here and ask permission from the admins for this Domo....


Top Mafia: "Add Me" List
to Promote People with Maximum Bonuses


One of the most important things that you can do to improve your mafia character is promote key people to your "Top Mafia" positions. Finding these people can sometimes take awhile. Fortunately we've made that easy for you. Here is a list of people that have offered to be promoted to your "Top Mafia".


MASTERMIND 11%



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WHEELMAN 11%



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BUTTON MAN 11



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BODYGUARD 11



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SAFECRACKER 15%


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BAGMAN 15%




PS : Credit goes to TOP MAFIA forum!

10 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

can't we add them in mafia wars without adding them as friend in facebook?

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

I don't think so.. We've to made them our friend and mafia family first. After that, you can delete them as a friend. But they stay as our mafia family member ^_*
Next time please fill in your name, ok? ^_^

Big M blog said... [Reply to comment]

Hi,

I appriciate the skills of your blog writing and the time sharing with us.
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks, Big M!
I'm happy if you enjoy staying at my blog. Been visiting your blogs too.
Have a nice day to you ^_*

Meryl (proud pinay) said... [Reply to comment]

hi there, sorry i wasn't able to visit you for a few days. We had a storm last Sunday and lost our internet connection. But now it is already fixed ^_^ Back to normal routine ^_^

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Hi, Meryl..
Glad to know that you're ok! Thanks for always give me $upport, girl ^_*
Thanks also for leaving your address here since I don't have your link, sorry..
I'll come soon, wait for me... LOL

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks a lot for these links. Really works well. :)

talha5007 said... [Reply to comment]

this is very helpful blog to me. i visit it day after day, again and again. great blog. thanks

Robert "The Python" Frye said... [Reply to comment]

Some of the Links for the Top Mafia are no longer working, I dont think ANY for Safecracker worked.
Anyways I created a Group On FB for "Top Mafia" here you will find Current/Active "Top Mafia" to add and promote! (ALL Max Bonus!)
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=138052168147
Thanks for Everything Mafia-Wars-Maniac's...The #1 Best place to find the Absolute Best Info about Mafia Wars. PERIOD.
That is why they are the ONLY Link I added to the Group.

Aadhunik Jaspal Singh Sutdhar said... [Reply to comment]

Aadhunik Jaspal Singh Sutdhar - Maniac

Mafia Wars - http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=1643044464

MW Profile - http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=stats&xw_action=view&user=1643044464&skip_interstitial=1

FB Profile - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1643044464

add me too...

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!