Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, July 24, 2009

What Is Politico Corrupto?

Greetings!

Today I was surprised when I saw one of my mafia family wishlist.. there is one new item for me ie : Politico Corrupto! What is that? How do I get that thing?

I searched everywhere.. in inventory, in mafia shop, even in any forum to gain knowledge about this. But I found nothing! Where to find this thing??? Image hosted by servimg.com


Suddenly the message came from our beloved GodFather..


I go there quickly and I find it. There you are... Bribery Ring will produce Politico Corrupto, we can upgrade it to produce more capasity and output.


So just pay off and you'll obtain Politico Corrupto..



Once you have full upgrading, you are able to collect 10 of Polico Corrupto for free.

I hope this post could help you about this .. Now, what are you waiting for??? Go get them, guys!!! Peace!

7 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

isn't it a spanish tem for corrupt politician?

mcboochy said... [Reply to comment]

thanks for the answer..it was driving me nuts

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

@Chubskulit : Hi Rose, yes I believe it is. I hope it's only happen in this game, dear :p

@McBoochy : Glad that I could help... ^^y

Thanks for the comments, families..

Jess said... [Reply to comment]

does anyone know how the Politico Corrupto helps us?

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Jess,
you may find the use of Politico Corrupto in Cuba jobs..
It is a consumable loot, just like Blackmail Photos and others.. everytime you do job(s) you need to consume this loot.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What the hell. Bribery Ring Business is missing in my Cuban business. What the heck had just happened?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

if i click on "pay 2 more for C$100,000.00", will it produce 2 more every 3 hours? or i'll just get 2 corrupts instantaneously? i just don't wanna have to afford with a hundred grand to find it out hehe

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!