Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, August 15, 2009

Best Crates From GodFather

Hello, mafias! Let's dance, people!

New crates has come.. sorry for my late posting.. I didn't buy lots of these crates, so I'll just show you what I got from buying these for my account and I got some from my mafia too.






I think Best Crates comes from our former crates. So, no new items added.. only GodFather offers UNCOMMON and RARE items, no COMMON items here. That's why it called Best Crates!



















If you guys can help me to add more items here, just give me the pics and tell me whether it is Uncommon or Rare items. Thank you!


I guess this is all I can show you, guys.. Will keep updating this post.. see ya..


PS : Credit goes to Don Louis for the info!

5 comments:

Lava Scream said... [Reply to comment]

alright then you can add the zip gun and the list is complete.
I'm surprised it'a not about all of the previous crates, but just random item, with a lack of diversity...

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Got it, Lava Scream..
Zynga team must be very busy preparing the new expansion so they dont have time to think another crates hehe..

Thanks for the info ^^y

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I found this rare item:
[URL=http://s933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/chaostheoric/?action=view&current=chariot.jpg][IMG]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/chaostheoric/th_chariot.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Cheers!

LeOnArDo said... [Reply to comment]

hey what is your e mail for add in my mafia , send me a message to oskar_2324@hotmail.com whit your e mail for add you .. i from colombia .. bye

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

vortex ring gun, lorica, and cane cutter. all uncommon.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!