Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Help, Some Bullies Keep Robbing & Attacking Me!

Everyone of us would have got bullied by a stronger player at some point or the other. Those of you who did not get bullied yet, be prepared for it. Its gotta happen some time or the other. Here, I am going to give you some tips on how to deal with bullies.


DONT FIGHT BACK

You already know they are stronger. Stay calm and they will leave you alone very soon. Keep your health below 20 so that they couldn't attack you. They still could rob you, so don't repair your properties until they're all gone. You still get 30% of profit from your damaged properties.

If you want them iced or attacked, post their link (right-click on their mafia name and click 'copy link' or 'copy shorcut' or 'copy address') to your mafia families and also on many discussion thread dedicated to bullies. Some clans has their own page of bully lists.

We call this the 'Circle of Mafioso Life' cos the same 'circle of life' rule applies here: Stronger person attacks/robs you and there is a still stronger person who is waiting to attack/rob him/her!

Post some proof showing that they bullied you. You can copy paste your mafia wars 'player updates' messages which show who attacked or robbed you how many times and when.

We will consider someone as a bully if they attacked/robbed you more than 25 times in a row (OR) more than 10 times at a time at three or more different times (OR) shutdown atleast two properties of yours (OR) hitlisted you more than 10 times for nothing you did. All this is for making sure that the player is, in fact, bullying you and picking deliberately on you leaving all his/her other work! (You may also read Zynga's Definition of Abuse.)

Once they learn their lesson, you could sucker punch the person so he/she knows who the lesson was from What dya think?

If you really really wanna get back at them all by yourself, copy their link and get back at them after you boost your attack and defense stats.


DONT HITLIST THEM IF THEY ARE OVER LEVEL 200

Hitlisting a player makes sure they get snuffed and lose 6 exp points. But, if you hitlist someone over level 200, they probably love you for doing it and will definitely attack you again hoping you will hitlist them again. Strange? This is because most players over level 200 survive the hitlist till they gain more than 6 exp points by winning fights when someone weaker attacks them. That makes them have a net exp gain even if they lost 6 exp points for getting snuffed.

In fact, many players over level 200 get themselves hitlisted by their friends when they are close to levelling up to gain the lil extra exp and level faster.

So, don't you worry if somebody do this.. You know what to do, right? Goodluck!


PS : Credit goes to Mafia Wars Gifts forum!

10 comments:

amiable amy said... [Reply to comment]

I tried to console myself girl about PR issue. But, it was already 5months waaaaa....LOL! Anyway, thanks for cheering me up. Was here today, visiting.

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Amy,
Thanks a lot for the visit.
Yeah, I hope you succeed with the PR issue. You're a smart girl, you can handle everything.
Girl power!!! lol

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hi so I wams trying to stop this Default Don to stop picking on me...but I don't understand how to go about, by following your advice, to copy the link to my mafia families...? HELP...I get beaten up nearly every day...Thanks :):)

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Hi, I think you just have to keep your health below 20 and you'll be save. If it goes above 20, just attack anyone on your fight list to make it lower again.
And you'll be safe.. :)

iamcaterpillarsgirl said... [Reply to comment]

I am a higher level and since I began playing my clans and i always have the Motto, Dont go afte rthe one the hit is out on go after the one who made the hit! Why? because we know they are usually little boys or girls who got their hiney spanked and put us on the hit list. Not fair I know but if the Mafia was fair John Gotti would have been a free man.
I too spent many days crying over getting robbed, spanked etc. I just grew stronger. It is the game. Some day you will be a big guy and do the spanking and you will have more than likely forgotten what it felt like to be robbed.
I will also say that if I attack or rob someone and they put a hot out on me I will rob or attack again mildly. I that person has me hit again it becomes a holy war. Not just from me but by all those I can call on in my hour of feeling like a mafia bully.
as stated before if I get put on the hit list I will gain points left and right because I am heavy defensed. Your six points your hit guy gets from snuffing me still left me with points in the plus side.
Just take it like a man and wait until you grow more.
Then it is your turn. Everyone on this game has been the little guy at one point. As you grow another little guy will take your place.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22cHwzNTE0ODk1Ng%3D%3D%22%7D

This one has been robbing me all day long. Twice my level and I have done nothing to him that I know of. I think it would take me another year to get to his level 1039 so that I would be a match for him. Bullies should find other things to do. That behavior does not impress me that this is a fun game.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

This one needs to be destroyed:
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22cHw3Nzg3NDk4Mw%3D%3D%22%7D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

another one..

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22cHwxMjY2NzgzNDY%3D%22%7D

Debbie said... [Reply to comment]

This biotch has been warring me every 8 hours for weeks now and is in a family of her own so can't talk to anyone about it. I just tried to ice her to see if I could and not even close so no clue what her problem is but this has gone on long enough!! Beat her up please for me, thank you so much!!!
https://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22cHw2MTM5MTE5Nw%3D%3D%22%7D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Here is a big Bully look at he FB page http://www.facebook.com/dave.stephenson.984

Mafia wars page http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22cHw1OTEwMjY2Mw%3D%3D%22%7D

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!