Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, August 2, 2009

How to obtain BulletProof Achievement?

Howdy!

Many people ask about this question. I believe you do!
I obtained this achievement few days ago and was very happy, relief, contented, satisfied.. and more.. Let's dance, people!



Now I'll give you my strategy to win this.. I am not an expert on this game.. just sharing my experiences, ok? You may try it or not.. it's all up to you..Trinity's mood


How to obtain BulletProof Achievement?

1. You must have good values of skill points (both of attack and defense) at least double your level.

2. Do experiment about the best time to put yourself on the HitList.
Choose regular working days and do this at midnight or dawn, at least people on your time zone don't play.

3. When you're already on the HitList, if you loose by one person, quickly go to his/her profile and put him/her on the HitList too.
This will make him/her busy being attacked and stop hunting you.

4. Check your health points regularly in a very short times, whenever it gets low go to the hospital.
Don't wait until you are weaker and weaker.

5. Don't you ever do any fight (attacking or robbing), save your health points.
We never know someone stronger attacking you continuously. You'll snuffed in just seconds.

6. Choose your name title to lower/lowest level. Street Thug or Associate would be fine.
In this way, you'll just attract lower level mafias. They will attack you and (hopefully) you could always win and gain lots of experiences. Since they know you are unbeatable, they'll stop attacking and you may go to the hospital to cure yourself.

7. Luck factor!
This is the most important, I think. I was just so lucky that no higher levels attacking me. Been hiding perfectly there until one scum snuffed me.. so close.. 55 seconds longer! Lucky me... Image hosted by servimg.com




8. It would be much better if you collect Best Loots ever!

Give one to each of your mafia.


I could obtain this achievement and now it's your turn, guys and gals! See ya Go get it!!!

14 comments:

Giridhar said... [Reply to comment]

Glad to hear you got BulletProof Achievement as i've seen even people below 100 has them sometimes hope the method helps me too... But you didn't explain how to get into hitlist 1st though

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks, Giridhar.

Just ask one of your mafia to put you on the HL. As we already know that your mafia can do HL on you, not only your opponent. Ask them to put lowest bounty ie $10000.

Good luck, my friend ^_^

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

a good strategy to get the achievement is to keep yourself in hiding, in the Hospital.don't know what that is? let me Explain:
Once you're on the hitlist, make sure that you reduce your health to somewhere near 30-31( as max damage done in a fight is 28+bonus damage)or fight till it reaches there(you have to be quick and ensure you don't get snuffed)and then fight once till it goes below 20 health, and then make sure your health doesn't reach 20 by making sure someone sucker punches you every 5 minutes,or fight a really weak mafia,to make your health stay there in the range of 1-20.
the reason to keep health at 1-20 range is that no one would be able to attack you as you'd be too weak to fight!! but you have to keep it in that range for 1 hour,so I suggest asking someone to suckerpunch you periodically using firefox's reloadevery addon.on how to use reloadevery addon, you can ask me on my FB profile, and don't forget to add as friend! :D

Not that it's easy, but I tried for a few months to get the acievement, then used this strategy, and it worked!! :D
P.S nice Blog mate!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

http://www.facebook.com/Doomsday.Dragon?ref=profile
my profile on Facebook :)

Pokwa said... [Reply to comment]

Mayb when your name goes down the list, you never be attacked except by someone...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I can't get this done for the life of me...
501 mafia, attack/def 450, my weapons are above what most have at my level (310) ...longest survival is 53 minutes.... only once was i actually at my pc when i got attacked and i managed to make it 13 minutes....do i need to up my health (140)?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

My name is LUijie - and i survived 4 hours on the hitlist, longest it puts is 2hours, check me out. Luck

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Your current $$$ (X) * 1.0018^n = 1,111,111,111,112

1.0018^n = (X)

n * lg 1.0018 = lg X

n = lg X/lg1.0018

n = Times you have to do Boss fight

For example if you get 1391 boss fights, 27 per day = 52 days before you have the first trillion. However, because of the exponential increase, the 10 trillion would only take:

1,111,111,111,112* 1.0018^n = 11,111,111,111,111

1.0018^n = 10

n * lg 1.0018 = lg 10

n = lg10/lg1.0018

n = 1280 Times...

Lauren said... [Reply to comment]

Here are some suggestions. Get your experience up just below the point when you level up. Save an energy pack. Build up a lot of godfather points.

Heal yourself regularly from the hospital. If you need more time to use the hospital, you can either: (1) do a job quickly to level up, thus refiling your health. (2) use an energy pack to level up, thus refiling your health. (3) Buy a health refill from the godfather.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Hey!
All great comments and blog.
But why do u need att. points aswell? isn't it enuogh just to build your defence?

Could we get some stats from the guys who made it(the real way):
Health?
Att.?
Def?


Thanks

Karan Raj Baruah said... [Reply to comment]

Can you tell me how you were hiding?

Krupesh said... [Reply to comment]

Guys I have 500 level, 121 Mafia, most of the weapon and still I dont have this Bulletproof... please suggest!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Nobody said "keep yourself in hiding, in the Hospital". I tried 4 times and I was stilled killed. People can still attack you but not hit-list you. The strategy looks floored unless I'm missing something.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have 4/60 in progress, but it's not changed 10+minutes. Is't it that you need 60+min cumulative time spent on hitlist?

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!