Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, August 3, 2009

May I Publishing Gifts?

Hi there! Hello, mafias!

Today I'd like to discuss about our etiquette of playing this game. I know this is just a game, but a lil manner will make it better, right?

Do you always publish your gift to your mafia family members?
Honestly it's quite annoying to me. It's ok if you only have a few of your mafia who do this. Imagine if I have more than 2,000 mafias and lots of them publishing their gifts!
Some mafias also publish more than one gift, they make it in a row! Oh my, oh my, oh my...





I don't want to delete any mafia.. I might need their help. But this is too much! I don't tolerate spammer! I can't tolerate if you do such a thing. So sorry if I have to delete you from my friend list. Peace!

Please considering about this, guys and gals. If you have to publish gift, at least you write a message on it. Do apologize for publishing gift. Your mafias might understand and can accept that.


So, hit the SKIP button, will ya?


PS : I took this image from one fan-page. Credit to Keep Your Balls Off My Wall! forum.

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

do the gifts you receive counts? I always publish if someone send me gifts as a way of appreciating their thoughts..

thomas said... [Reply to comment]

i don't get to publish when i receive stuff... only when sending stuff. either way i'm pressing [SKIP].

Giridhar said... [Reply to comment]

You can safely hide them if you don't want to remove them

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the comments, my friends..

You can write on your wall your appreciation without publishing the gifts.. And also great advice comes from Giridhar, yes we can hide them instead of deleting. I salut you, Giridhar.. ^_^

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!