Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Fighting Mode

Hooorraaay! Hello all!

One of my mafia sent me these pics below..


Fight in New York




Fight in Cuba



I was very surprised and asked where did he get these?
He said he just do his regular fighting, both in New York and Cuba. And yes, he plays Mafia Wars in FaceBook too. Not in any other application or social network.
He didn't add any expansion or else. Do nothing!

It's kinda cool, I think. As you may see, there are lot of informations there including the pics. We can see our best offense weapon, armor and vehicle, as well as our opponent best defense. I love this! I don't mind if my fighting mode turn to this one too.

How about you, mafias? Which one is your fighting mode now? This mode or the old one? Tell me, please.. leave your comment..

2 comments:

Giridhar said... [Reply to comment]

If that annoying try refreshing didn't show up once in a while then it will be great

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

No, it still continue that way..
I think Zynga do this at random person.. perhaps they want to apply this to every mafia in the future, who knows..

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!