Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Panama Hat




New item is out! Zynga offers this for 25 reward points.. Hmmm, I don't think I'll buy this.. I can't afford it since I don't have enough GodFather points.. qeqeqe

It worth to buy actually because this hat has big points on attack and defense. It will make your profile page looks good too!

I'll just leave it to you, guys & gals.. Choose the best item for you. Just remember, this item can't be gifted! It will stuck with you forever (or until Zynga team make any changing for the gifting policy). Think twice! Peace yo!

4 comments:

ebb said... [Reply to comment]

are you still offering lotto items because i will trade i just need to know your name to request you

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Hello Ebb,

Just add me : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=620157053

Leave a message on my inbox and I'll get you.. ^_*

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

now it's available for just 5 RPs.

Darkstar said... [Reply to comment]

yeah, i got this for 5 RP's only.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!