Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, September 12, 2009

Free Golf Cart

New feature is out!!!
Help your mafia on looting the shipment. This time try to earn free Golf Cart!!!



This is when I publish it..



My mafia families helped me to get this free limited items.. Yes!




Remember, not every player has this feature yet. Some other still have the usual limited time offers item.
But you can still collect free item by copy and paste this link on your browser and make sure to change the XXX with your friend's ID. Sometimes you're late so be quick!

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=index&xw_action=accept_vloot_jobs&viral_job_poster=XXX&skip_interstitial=1



Loot another shipment happens if you have not publish yours yet.. so have fun, guys.. Wheeeeeeeeee..

11 comments:

Giridhar said... [Reply to comment]

They've changed claymore and put on Golf Cart for me. I don't think it's of any help to me to buy.... Think it will be girted when you fight for mafia who wins....

JJ said... [Reply to comment]

how do you get a friends id?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i have not gotten the box to "help loot golfcarts"

is there an id link to get the job early?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=index&xw_action=accept_vloot_jobs&viral_job_poster=657264036&skip_interstitial=1

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

My account doesn't ask for friends to help, it says I can buy a golf cart for $10k for a certain amount of members in my crew. I only have 24 ppl in my crew. I was able to buy I believe 8 or 10 golf carts. I have noticed on my wife's account. She can receive up to 100 responses, some are limited to 10.

tal said... [Reply to comment]

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=index&xw_action=accept_vloot_jobs&viral_job_poster=1360974891&skip_interstitial=1

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

YAY!! I HAVE TONS OF GOLF CARTS IVE ALWAYS LOVED GOLF CART!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

No More carts its sodium pen now

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

how can you alter the code for the current item?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

now, one may get those items that are offered for US$10,000 for free: simply win a war, and once you have, you click 'reward your friends!', but click skip, because that just makes you look stupid if you post it. i am currently employing this method against a level 14 in my mafia repeated times to get multile blunderbusses (27 attack, i am unsure of the defense, probably 14)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

7 Defense

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!