Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Multi-Sending Gifts In Just Seconds

Welcome, guys! Hello everybody!

I have just got this great info about multi-sending gifts in just seconds! You can sending lots of gifts max 200 items. I have tried it several times and really works!

Let me introduce you with :




It is a bookmarklet, so you need to install it first. I'm sure you already know how to install it, right?

Correction from me about the previous address I gave. It does works on Firefox too!
Go to this page :
http://jamrosz.com/



Everytime you want to do multi-sending gifts, go to gifting page. Click on the bookmarklet, will occur message like this :



And beside the "Send Gift" button will available the Quantity box. Fill in the number of gifts you would like to send. For example here : 50



Then click on the "Send Gift" button, wait for about 5 seconds. Voila! The exact number of gifts has been sent successfully!
Really help me on my trades..

Hope I could help you, guys.. I'm outta here..


PS : Credit goes to Mr Jam! Thank you to Quintin for this info!

14 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

omg.... that tool is sooooo great!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

lol i havent seen the gift page since 3 weeks :D can someone send me 100 black mail photos ^^ :D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

It is great fi it works:) Unfortunately dont opens on my Firefox:(

mark said... [Reply to comment]

hello... im a frequent visitor of your blog... thank you for making it... it helps me a lot... :-)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

it's not working with firefox

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

It does work with firefox for me. Awesome tool. Thanks for the hint!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

It was working fine yesterday but it does not seem to work anymore. Feedbacks please.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Indeed it did work very well earlier and now appears to not be working at all. Gives an error message to the effect that the recipient is invalid. A glitch having to do with the upcoming Moscow addition???

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I get this message when I use it on firefox.....Some recipient(s) were invalid users.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Some recipient(s) were invalid users.

How to use it???

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

me too, it work in the earlier,I sent 100PC and done in second. Cheers.....
but now it seems have some trouble....
"Some recipient(s) were invalid users."
why??? ty

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Bad news.. Zynga blocks this tool :(
So, back to MafiaGift and RepeatGift tool again, guys..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

doesn't work anymore

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

wtf with this message . Some recipient(s) were invalid users.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!